Look What I Found in my Garden! New Delivery Method

 Greetings,

Well, look at the beautiful spider I found in the kale patch today!  This one belongs to the family of Crab Spiders.  After I picked my kale today, I carefully checked every leave for caterpillars and spiders and was delighted to find this one tucked inside the folds of one of the leaves.  I carefully removed the spider and returned it to the kale patch so it will feed on garden pests.

 Well, tomorrow is 8/31 and I believe the method you receive my blog posts will change after this.  From now on, you should receive an email directly from me with the link to the newest post.  My home email is sonicsusiee@gmail.com.  If you do not receive an email from me after this by the weekend, email me directly as I may not have your email address.


Comments

  1. What a beauty! I often see them as yellow when they are in yellow flowers and also pink in pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blooming trees along the Highway

Turkey Vulture

Red-headed Woodpecker Nest!